National Network Partners
The 25 medical programs we support, our National Network Partners, bring high-quality healthcare and social support directly to children and families where they live, learn and play. Additionally, through our Healthy and Ready to Learn initiative in New York City, we partner with schools to create a supportive school environment to decrease health barriers to learning, chronic absenteeism, and the impact of trauma for children; and we drive advocacy and policy change that improves the quality of life for the communities we serve.
In urban and rural areas across the country our National Network Partner programs are located in 15 states, D.C., and Puerto Rico, many in health professional shortage areas.
Click on the map icons above to learn about each program’s work with Children’s Health Fund, or on the links below to learn more about their work in communities.
- Los Angeles – Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- San Francisco – Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford
- Orlando – Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- South Florida – The University of Miami School of Medicine
- Baton Rouge – Baton Rouge - Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital
- New Orleans – Tulane University School of Medicine
- Clarksdale – Aaron E. Henry Community Health Center, Inc.
- Harlem - National Center for Disaster Preparedness at Columbia University
- South Bronx – Children’s Hospital at Montefiore
- NYC - Healthy and Ready to Learn
- Memphis – LeBonheur Children's Hospital
- Austin – Dell Children’s Medical Center
- Dallas – Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Houston – Texas Children's Hospital