sign up for news DONATE
1. What is the hard, tough, and shiny substance that covers the tooth? enamel
2. What is the worst thing for your teeth? sugar
3. Which land mammal has the most teeth? armadillo
4. Which whale has no teeth? blue
5. Elephants have two teeth that are called tusks
6. Snails can have more than 25,000 teeth.
7. What is a toothbrush used for? brushing
8. What are your back teeth called? molars
9. What is a common chemical added to toothpaste? fluoride
10. Besides brushing, what else should you do for healthy teeth? flossing
11. The most popular toothbrush color is blue. What is the second most popular? red
12. Giraffes only have bottom teeth.
13. There are ten teaspoons of sugar in a can of soda.