Give Through Your Employer

You may be able to contribute a portion of your paychecks to Children's Health Fund through a campaign in your workplace. Federal employees and members of the U.S. military can direct donations through the Combined Federal Campaign. Our CFC number is 36067. In addition, we are a member of Community Health Charities, a federation made up of charitable organizations dedicated to improving health.

Find out if your company has a workplace giving program and choose to donate to Children's Health Fund. If your company does not have a payroll deduction campaign or does not offer us as an option, please ask about bringing us to your workplace.

Many companies have matching programs that will contribute up to a certain amount of your donations to your preferred charities. Ask your employer whether they offer this benefit.

For more information and support, please contact us at