At Children’s Health Fund we build collaborative and impactful partnerships with corporations and foundations that further our mission to positively impact the health and wellbeing of children and families who face great health disparities rooted in racial, social and economic inequities and who live in some of the most marginalized communities across the United States.
Our footprint of 26 medical programs across the country allows us to work with partners both nationally and locally to help children in need. We modify each partnership and engage in different ways to achieve business goals and maximize the impact of our work together.
To learn more about giving opportunities, please contact email@example.com today.
Our Amazing Supporters
Ways Companies Can Support
- Financial Donation: You can make an immediate difference today by supporting our work through a charitable donation. Even a small investment can have a big impact on the lives of the children and families we serve.
- Cause Marketing: Corporate partners can help us raise valuable financial support by donating a percentage of income from the sale of a specific product or service.
- Round Up: Looking for a simple yet effective way of increasing your existing charity fundraising activities? Provide customers the option to round up their payment at checkout and have it contributed to CHF. A little bit goes a long way
- Workplace Giving: There are plenty of engaging ways for your staff to raise money to support our work. We'd love to help you develop fundraising ideas that align with your business.
- Matching Gifts: By simply making CHF an eligible matching gift partner, you can double, or even triple, the impact of your employees’ gifts, increasing goodwill and morale amongst your employees because of your support of our important work.
- In-Kind Donation: If now is not the time for financial support, your company can still help our efforts through the donating of your products that align with the needs of those we serve.
Ways we Can Support Companies
- Corporate Relations Liaison: We will set out objectives for the partnership, inspire you with ideas and be in regular contact keeping you informed on all aspects of the partnership.
- Marketing and Communications Team: We will help your company engage with our 30,000+ email subscribers and over 35,000 followers across our social media channels to increase brand awareness and showcase your commitment to children’s health.
- Customized Volunteer Opportunities: We will create experiences that will increase employee satisfaction and retention.
- Participation in Community Engagement Events and other unique activations: We will create opportunities that will help you meet your business objectives.
Events and Engagements with our Sponsors
H&M donates coats and employees participate in give-away at a school.
Ribbon cutting event to celebrate The Helmsley Charitable Trust donation of mobile medical clinic.
FSA Store holds event in clinic with Curious George.