Circle of Care Society
Circle of Care Society members make annual gifts of $1,000 to $10,000, helping Children’s Health Fund give homeless children and those in poverty the care they need to be healthy and ready to learn.
Members play an invaluable role in Children’s Health Fund’s future by providing dependable support to programs.
Membership benefits include
- Exclusive tours to meet doctors at our programs
- Opportunities to meet with Children’s Health Fund leadership
- Invitations to the Circle of Care Society reception and other events
- Recognition at Children’s Health Fund headquarters
- Updates on our activities
- Listing in our Annual Report and other publications, if desired
- Certificate of membership
- Direct access to the Circle of Care Society liaison at Children’s Health Fund
For more information, please contact Indra Davis at email@example.com, or (212) 452-3340